We identify where a business might be leaking profit, and therefore customers, and help fix the leaks.
Marketing 'get up and go'
If you have big ideas for growth, maybe you have recognised the need for some help with your marketing. If you don't have the resource to tackle it in-house, that's where we can help.
How we do it
If you know your products or services are a ‘considered purchase (a moderate to long customer journey to sale that involves a number of decision-makers along the way), then our approach is right for you.
Solid Sources looks at your business and works with you to find the right marketing or digital activity to address the business challenges you may have. Whether you sell to businesses or consumers, a 6-12 month marketing activity programme usually follows with lots of help and support for you and your team along the way.
We also know how much things should(n't) cost and can find you the right team or tool for the job. We'll help you spend your precious budget wisely and ensure not a penny is wasted.
What we like:
- Puzzles: Identifying problems and prioritising ways to fix them.
- Numbers: Big or small, we'll work with your budget and help avoid scope creep.
- Results: We test and measure and learn from outcomes.
- Sharing: We're generous with our skills and knowledge and love working with teams.
Ways to get started:
- Marketing Workshop: Run a workshop with me in your business to identify your marketing priorities and create an achievable action plan with the resource you already have. Can be supplemented with monthly review calls and includes all prep, write-up and tailored worksheets as required.
- Marketing Audit: A full marketing audit on your business that will kick-start the planning process for a 12-month marketing transformation programme.
- Monthly Support Package: Ongoing retained services and/or accountability calls to check on progress or to help you get things done. Keep sight of your marketing priorities and action plan, and keep you on track with delivery.
Other things we can help with
- Brand: New ones, old ones, and internal comms.
- Internet: Online marketing (websites, email marketing and social strategy).
- Print: Literature, merchandise, event graphics, promotions, indoor and outdoor advertising.
- Events: (and setting objectives for events).
- Tech: Data and systems.
- And other stuff too.
Suffice to say, all this comes with a caveat around the planning process. No point in doing any of the doing without a robust plan.
Doing the doing
If you just need an extra pair of hands on the team, we love a bit of marketing project management. With experience in everything from events and promotions to usability research and website planning, there's not many marketing projects we haven't tackled.
From developing customer communications to complete marketing transformations, we can guide you through the process and help generate ideas.
- Fast doing with a helicopter view of a wide range of marketing and digital/IT tools.
- No nonsense approach with a built-in sense of humour.
Who we work with
You might be interested in some of our customer success stories here » They all have the common goal of wanting a n effective marketing plan that sustains long-term sales growth.
How does that sound?
If you have a business challenge, then some good marketing or IT advice could work.
Our goal is to help support your sales process and influence your customer's decision to buy from you. If you are a start-up, we can help too, just ask about our start-up packages.
Whoever you are, have a look at the touchpoints of your business and see if you think you are addressing them all with good marketing.